OFFICIAL TYLER THE CREATOR-YONKERS SPOOF (SQUIRTERS)

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What exactly is "Black?" Lets break this down.....Chea!

Play this as you read this post.





Hello my people, its comedian Terry Jones back again for another episode. This time I will be explaining my thoughts and feelings about, what is "Black?" I recently have been hearing some very stupid, ignorant ass stuff lately. I recently was accused of forgetting I’m black, and having a white mind. I think it's hilarious that the people associate race with the wrong things. First off, I hate when people always say "We're black artist, we have to stick together!" No we don't have to stick together because we have the same skin color, that's ignorant to think. If someone is untalented, unprofessional, and toxic waste of time, why mess with them? (70's voice)Black people, black people, it's time to step your games up babyyyyyy.



When I think of black, I think of us African-Americans having a culture, a history, not association with being ignorant. We have been afflicted, by ignorance, which we afflict on each other. There is no such proper way to be black in my opinion, except don't forget you're black. As long as you're aware that Racism will still affect you, that is remembering you're black. "Helping" someone just because they are black, but they are ruining everything is "Black." See a lot of people are not familiar with Willie Lynchsm, and everyone wants to use the term "sold out" first chance they get.



Selling out is forgetting you're black, not being aware you're black, and being gullible to the racism around you (Even same race racism). Willie Lynch was a "Slave Master" who came up with a way to control slaves, and passed it on to other slave masters. The plan was to put the Blacks against the Blacks, old against the young, dark against the light, man against the women and etc. That still applies today, it's hilarious that we call people "Uncle Toms", which is a term used for a sell out, or a black person who acts white.



But in reality, the Uncle Tom’s to me are the Coons, the puppets of Willie Lynchism. Before you use the term sell out, or dub someone "white" for not knowing Gucci Mane lyrics. Stop and look at yourself in the mirror and ask what do you know of this culture, you so much judge others on? Being black is more than knowing rap lyrics, or watching BET (What I like to call NET, figure that out :-) haha). This is about getting your own, and not waiting for handouts, "OBAMAS IN OFFICE WE AIN'T GOTTA DO SHIT NO MORE! 40 ACRES AND MULE MY NIG!"



Cut that ignorant ass coonery out, you're black, yet you don't have any knowledge of being mentally scarred? I don't want 40 Acres and a Mule; I'll work for my 40 Acres, and a Car. Step your game up people, because this brotha is far from a sell out. Keep Coonin in your life, matter of fact, how about this. If being Black is being, ignorant, dumb, dirty, crazy, and close minded. Then I'll just continue to be the "white-Boy" you continue to blame me for being. Better yet, "I’m American mentally, with Japanese tendencies." I rather be that than "Black" Because Terry Jones, a African-American, B-Lacking nothing! Peace.



Terry Jones



No comments:

Post a Comment