OFFICIAL TYLER THE CREATOR-YONKERS SPOOF (SQUIRTERS)

Friday, May 14, 2010

A New Must Read "Mark Millars Nemesis" (Comic Review)

What's happenin people, I hope you enjoy this new blog and the mind of Comedian Terry Jones. View videos if you're new and have no Idea who I am (I Know I'm not the British Comedian Monty Python's Terry Jones you meant to google). But none the less, I haven't had many complaints about this Black Terry Jones kid. As you know I'm a comic geek, imma anime freak, imma nerdy, geeky, Samurai!!!!!


So, I shall share with you all the review on a comic book that is worth every penny. Not just worth every penny but worth your time as well. When it comes to Mark Millar, he takes the simplest Idea and turns in genius. In Marvel’s Civil War, the enemies were superheroes, and the super heroes were.........super heroes. It was nuts, and then KICK-ASS was a regular kid who did what all of us dreamed of. He became a hero, but was a normal kid.

Now walk with me on this genius idea, Imagine a guy like Bruce Wayne. Meaning he’s Rich as hell and having all the money, training, and heart of Batman. But ends up being as psychotic as the Joker!? Well if you love that, I present Mark Millars: Nemesis!!! It's crazy and to make all of us excited they put on the front "Makes KICK ASS LOOK LIKE SHIT!" I must admit this comic is sick, and the fact that they throw all comic rules out the window.

The Villain, who is our protagonist, is wearing a all white outfit and cape. Which usually in comic books certain colors would show who was good and bad. I love that they use the color white, on such an evil man. He's rich, he's bored, and he's pissed. And after defeating every single decorated Police officer all over the world. He decides to come to America and try his hand at the most difficult challenge.

And I don't want to give away too much, but I’m sucked in after the first issue and want more, so I can understand the purpose of Nemesis: the Worlds only super villain. Again me being a geek and needing to have the first print, I paid $20 Bucks for the very first print. And when it comes to Mark Millar Comics, get them ASAP. The Value of it usually shoots up right away, and they're usually rare prints. I say you go to a comic book store and get this right away, because you won't be disappointed. Thank you once again Mark Millar for entertaining us with something so genius (He has to smoke some high grade drug; these basic ideas are so genius).

No comments:

Post a Comment