OFFICIAL TYLER THE CREATOR-YONKERS SPOOF (SQUIRTERS)

Friday, May 14, 2010

Review for Chayse'd new hit single SEXDOLL!

Hello Chasers, its comedian Terry Jones giving an “exciting” review about the new Chayse song “Sex Doll.” Now when it comes to Chayse, I am one of her biggest fans out here. I met Chayse back in 07 and fell in love with her shows and music, but I shall give an unbiased review. Chayse has a style that is considered house, or dance music. And there have been songs that I’m not that fond of, and then tracks I’m a huge fan of. (I’m an over all fan of Chayse)




So you know to expect some techno and dance sounds, which she pulls off very well. Even though I would love to hear Chayse on a Pop/ R&B style song one day. Hearing songs like “The Thrill Vision x Club mix”, “Do me baby”, and “Loving and Leaving” causes you to do nothing but fall in love with Chayse. So you ask yourself, how can Chayse top her own hot songs that we love? Is it possible for her to out do hits she already has?



The answer to that question is “Sex Doll”, this song is crazy! This song is probably, in my top five Chayse songs. The way the production starts, you feel something epic coming. And after seconds of the beat, Chayse comes in with very catchy lyrics. Lyrics you’ll probably be singing, while in line with groceries while people look at you nuts. The song reminds me of a musical version of “The Stepford wives”, the message is great.



It’s as if she’s singing about what a lot of men want, the desires and lusty urges. Let’s face it men, we can be pigs, wanting a woman who doesn’t talk too much and wants it all day. So that’s your “Sex Doll.” We want the women to cook, clean, sex us to the extreme, and stay in tip top society styled, all Seeing Eye shape. (Not all men, just a lot of us, hell even women these days.) There is also an even BIGGER message if you listen close enough. I love the vocal arrangements in this song, the mixing, the message, and the Production. This song will have you excited for even more music evolution from Chayse. And after getting a sneak listen from the vault, I can’t wait to hear this next album!



The Thrill is over people, we are going to just be chasing because we can’t get enough. So keep on Chasing, Chasers, and be prepared for the greatness. I can’t wait for you guys to hear “Sex Doll”; this Jam is going to blow you away. It’s going to Blow you away more than Lindsey Lohan does Blow! (That’s a lot of blow yo)



visit www.chasemebaby.com

No comments:

Post a Comment