OFFICIAL TYLER THE CREATOR-YONKERS SPOOF (SQUIRTERS)

Saturday, October 23, 2010

MARK MILLAR'S NEMESIS ISSUE #3 Review

Well As You Read my Issue #2 Review which if you notice, I don't really give in depth to ruin the storyline for you, or try to make you have my view. I just give my opinion, time after time I read or watch Reviews on a Comic or a Comic series, and if they hate the series, they bash you with why they hate it. Never do they just say their opinion and let you choose to go read it, so here we go( Heath Ledger Joker Voice). So We Last Left off with Nemesis getting captured by every form of law and soldier possible in America, and now we go to him in Prison, as a press conference states that they now have him under custody and under control, and stating that his henchmen are not smart enough to do any damage. This  statement is true if...................It wasn't all part of the Plan(Heath Ledger Joker Voice). Nemesis shows them that he can't be contained and breaks out of Prison, with one of the most Bad-Ass Fights in a comic book ever, he fights 100 guys! And the surprise he has in store for the great Chief Inspector Blake Morrow can't hold him. This was a big pick up and excited me for Issue #4 and shows how much power that Nemesis has. I Give Issue #3 a 9/10. This is a Must Read Series, some will like it, some feel Mark Millar is Overrated, I Personally feel he's pretty damn genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment