OFFICIAL TYLER THE CREATOR-YONKERS SPOOF (SQUIRTERS)

Saturday, October 23, 2010

MARK MILLAR'S NEMESIS ISSUE #2 Review

So Last time I posted a review about this, it was NEMESIS #1, I explained that the best description Mark Millar could give us is. What if Batman was a complete Asshole, or what if Batman had everything that he has, from his training, his wealth and everything, but was a Villain with the mindset of the Joker. Well we finally learn that Nemesis comes from a wealthy family, but wants revenge for his parents being humiliated and arrested for crime. In this issue NEMESIS takes everyone on a High speed chase after they tried to set a trap for him, after getting Addressed he claims that it was a part of his plan. The action is very cool, the writing for this book is kinda Parody, everywhere, and just over the top pushing the limits for a comic book.  Mark Millar since writing Kick-Ass and making a major Motion Picture hit, has been trying with this new Branch of Marvel known as ICON (EYE SEE YOU). He has given us What IF Regular people in our world did this, and it was successful with Kick-Ass Storyline wise, it was good. With Nemesis, I feel that I am just being taken on a crazy action ride, kinda like how he wrote WANTED. I recommend you check this series out with no doubt, if you're into very violent and over the top comics (I Love Me some Punisher Max). Overall with the Storyline so far being kinda Blah but yet edge of your seat, action pack, wanting to know more about the Mysterious character and his motives, will make you want to read more. I gave issue #1 a 9.5/10, But I will be giving Issue #2 a 7.0/10 OVERALL. I Say Check this series out from #1 up to when 4 comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment